Bimbo’s face is so expressive that sometimes you would just burst into laughter just by looking at her face, she has not uttered a word, but she is speaking so much with her face. It is interesting to note that she just joined Nollywood in 2014, barely 6 years ago and has already established herself as a force to be reckoned with in the industry.
Bimbo Ademoye was born on was born on February 4, 1991 and raised by her single father. Despite her talent and skills, she did not study drama or theatre. She studied Business Administration at Covenant University. Graduates of Covenant University are known to be versatile and industrious in their chosen professions. Bimbo played the role of Bola Sugar in Sugar Rush. She was the over-pampered youngest sister of the three sisters who could not keep her mouth shut and was always getting them into more trouble at every opportunity.
Before her role in Sugar Rush, Bimbo Ademoye was largely known for her comedic and dramatic roles in movies like Backup wife and Searching for Baami. Below is a list of some of the movies she has appeared in.
Bimbo Ademoye Movies and Shows
- Gangs Of Lagos (2023)
- Anikulapo (2022) Arolake
- Gone 2021
- Ayinla 2021
- Breaded Life 2021 Todowode Comedy
- Tanwa Savage 2021
- Nneka The Pretty Serpent 2020
- Introducing The Kujus 2020 Ebi
- Sugar Rush 2019 Bola Sugar Crime Comedy
- Looking for Baami 2019 Ajindeife Comedy Drama
- Girlfriends 2019 Ivie Crime Drama
- The Family 2019 Toke Ogunyemi Drama
- Kamsi 2018 Ije Action Drama
- Getting Over Him 2018 Comedy
- Light in the Dark 2018 Ifeoma Drama
- Personal Assistant 2018
- Desperate Housegirls Omolola Series
- Gone 2018
- Last Days
- The Backup Wife 2017 Wura Romantic Comedy
- Diary of a Crazy Nigerian Woman
- It’s About Your Husband
- Rofia Tailor Loran
- This Is It 2016
- Where Talent lies 2014
Join Our Tribe on Twitter: For updates on new Nollywood movie reviews, cinema reviews, and Nigerian movie personalities, join our tribe on Twitter @NollyRated.
3 thoughts on “Bimbo Ademoye (Nollywood Actress): Profile, Movies, Shows”
I love her so much that I will watch anything she’s in!